Wierd error preventing Drop column
Steve
2010-09-01 22:50:19 UTC
Hi, I'm getting a strange error trying to drop a column. Has anybody
seen this before?
I dropped the primary key, all indexes, foreign keys, constraints from
the table.

The column 'diaedu_diabetes' could not be deleted from the database.
Primary key for row in table 'ISYSTABCOL' is referenced by foreign key
'ISYSTABCOL' in table 'ISYSARTICLECOL'
[Sybase][ODBC Driver][SQL Anywhere]Primary key for row in table
'ISYSTABCOL' is referenced by foreign key 'ISYSTABCOL' in table
'ISYSARTICLECOL'
SQLCODE: -198
SQLSTATE: 23000
SQL Statement: ALTER TABLE
"app_owner"."diaedu_diabetes_education_assessment" DROP
"diaedu_diabetes"

Any help appreciated

thanks,
Steve
Steve
2010-09-01 22:52:48 UTC
Hi,  I'm getting a strange error trying to drop a column.  Has anybody
seen this before?
Forgot to include, I'm running SQL Anywhere Personal Server Version
11.0.1.2436