SQL Anywhere 12 is now available
Shao Chan
2010-07-15 20:04:21 UTC
Hi Brett,

Now that SQL Anywhere 12 is officially released, do you have your top 10
reasons for upgrading to SQL Anywhere 12.

For us, the primary reason is possibly that SQL Anywhere 9 no longer being
supported, but I'd like a few other reasons! :)

Cheers,

Shao
http://marketing.ianywhere.com/forms/SQLAnywhere12DeveloperEditionDownload
--
Breck Carter
Visit SQLA! ...the new SQL Anywhere online community
Breck.Carter at gmail
Shao Chan
Breck.Carter at gmail
Josh Savill [Sybase]