Fatal Error - Modify SQL Anywhere sync profile -ap param
吴帆
2011-06-10 04:19:33 UTC
When I used SQL Anywhere(version 12.0.1) based on Windows mobile 6.1,
I met a problem. The problem is : When I modified the synchronization
profile, the database in windows mobile was closed.
Everytime I input number into the first blank, in the fourth tab
of synchronization profile's property, it reports error and closes the
database. I know this blank means Authparams. I did more tests about
this, and I found the same action was successful in laptop. How can I
solve this problem? I just want to use this param to synchronize
remote database with central database and they can filter different
requirments using dynamic Authparam values
t***@gmail.com