MobiLink communication error when calling synchronize() in Android Virtual Device (using Ultralite)
syc
2011-07-05 16:25:35 UTC

I need some help, hopefully someone can help me get over this error as
I have tried searching the Sybase documentation but still can't find a
solution to it.

I have already setup my mobiLink server to listen using HTTP protocol
at Port 80 and the mobiLink server is already up and running. When it
hits conn.synchronize() method, I was thrown with an error when I run
it on the Android simulator (AVD).

SyncParms syncParms =
conn.createSyncParms(SyncParms.HTTP_STREAM, "OPS_ML_USER",
"OPS_SYNC_SCRIPT_VERSION" );
StreamHTTPParms streamParms = syncParms.getStreamParms();
streamParms.setHost("10.0.2.2");
streamParms.setPort(80);
conn.synchronize(syncParms); << ---- Error got thrown in my
Android Logcat when it hits this line.
conn.release();

Error display at the Logcat:

07-05 16:07:45.532: VERBOSE/com.test.ops.dbase.PersonDB(339): -
Exception com.ianywhere.ultralitejni12.implementation.JniException:
UltraLiteJ Error[-1305]: MobiLink communication error -- code: 58,
parameter: , system code: %3

Please help me. Thanks.
r***@gmail.com