Tools required to open QBW file.
Alan Ingleby (Home)
2011-04-13 07:42:31 UTC
I have a QBW file created in Quickbooks, which (according to a hex
editor) appears to be a Sybase 9.0.2.3267 file.

I need an ODBC driver or similar which will allow me to open this
file. (The regular Quickbooks SDK is not sufficient, because I need
data which it does not expose.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Alan
Harsha
I know how to do this. Contact me
e***@gmail.com
2012-02-27 05:55:20 UTC
Post by Harsha
Post by Alan Ingleby (Home)
I have a QBW file created in Quickbooks, which (according to a hex
editor) appears to be a Sybase 9.0.2.3267 file.
I need an ODBC driver or similar which will allow me to open this
file.  (The regular Quickbooks SDK is not sufficient, because I need
data which it does not expose.)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Alan
I know how to do this. Contact me
Hi Harsha,

Can you please show me how to use Sybase to open qbw file as well? Thanks!

Eric