Deploying a silent update of sql anywhere 11
j***@carepartners.org
2013-03-21 16:14:16 UTC
I've been charged with the task of deploying a sql anywhere update to our mobile users. The update needs to run at the the same time and with minimal upset. I have figured out how to install it with task scheduler now I just need to figure out how to a silent update. I have looked at the sybase docs for silent intalls/uninstalls but this does not cover updates. Anyone done this or know the appropriate switches?

thanks
j***@carepartners.org
2013-03-28 15:49:11 UTC
Post by j***@carepartners.org
I've been charged with the task of deploying a sql anywhere update to our mobile users. The update needs to run at the the same time and with minimal upset. I have figured out how to install it with task scheduler now I just need to figure out how to a silent update. I have looked at the sybase docs for silent intalls/uninstalls but this does not cover updates. Anyone done this or know the appropriate switches?
thanks
Is this really that hard? anyone?