How do I specify TCP/IP
m***@gmail.com
2013-02-20 20:58:54 UTC
I am building a deployment process for a Powerbuilder 11.1 application corresponding to SQL Anywhere 11. I need to create a registry entry for the database. In this case it is a server installation and it will use TCP/IP. In the ODBC configuaration there is a protocal checkbox. It seems to default to 'shared memory'. What registry entri can I use to force TCP/IP?
I tried adding to the Key, the String TCPIP -- YES. But that was a useless guess.

Does anybody have an answer.

Thanks in advance,
Melvyn Polatchek
a4